miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

RULES OF NETIQUETTE


WHICH IS NETEQUITTE  IMPORTANT?



Use the rules of netiquette is very important because it let us communicate in the best way in which the message will be to understand by the people who is going to receive the e-mail. Also with the help of these rules we can avoid do thing that gives us problems. Besides these rules help us to know what is the appropriate look of our e-mails must have, with the objective the sense of it be the best. In addition the rules makes that the process of sending e-mail carries out its correct function that is: be easy and fast without any difficult.

In many occasions I have broken the rules of netiquette: I remember in one occasion in my work I sent a request by e-mail to the mail office, after they answer my e-mail quite annoying ,they said ”you was so rude, we can do your request only when you give us apologies”. Immediately I phoned them and asked why was the problem, then I have to said I’m sorry, I didn’t take care when I wrote my message and wrote all of the e-mail in a capital letter and remembered that when we do it is like if in a personal communication we shout to the other person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario